Located in the quaint village of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Heritage Court Memory Care Community is a warm and inviting environment for seniors who need extra attention for their Alzheimer’s or related dementias. Two 18-suite branches offer residents an uncomplicated design with home-like accommodations. Within the secured community, residents can enjoy a high degree of freedom and independence while they’re monitored closely by an experienced professional Memory Care staff. An interior garden courtyard offers a relaxing area for sitting or strolling with friends and visiting family.
With caregivers that make a difference, nurturing the body and engaging the mind are the promises made to each of the residents. Medication monitoring, customized dining programs and wellness programs are all part of the everyday way of life at Heritage Court. Each prospective resident receives a thorough assessment to assure their needs can be met and Heritage Court caregivers can provide them with the individualized care they require.
Community Amenities Include:
- An uncomplicated, dementia-friendly layout
- Secured building access for resident safety
- Sensory alarms for prompt assistance
- A private library/visiting room
- Large dining and activity areas
- A cozy common area with fireplace
- Multiple quiet sitting areas
- An outdoor garden courtyard for sitting and dining
- Two spa rooms with tubs and walk-in showers
- Full-service laundry
- A daily life enrichment calendar with specially designed memory care activities