Variety is important to everyone
At Heritage, we believe that meals should be both healthy and exciting. Therefore, we do the utmost to ensure our restaurant-style dining meets – and exceeds – residents’ expectations. Our Life Enrichment team joins forces with our culinary group to celebrate holidays, as well as having themed lunches and dinners – like Italian, German and Polish nights, to name a few. We specialize in local favorites such as fish fries, hamburgers, brats, and barbecue chicken as well. On a monthly basis, our culinary team sets up a serving station in the dining room, preparing something personalized and special for everyone to enjoy.
We believe that dining has always been an important focal point in our resident’s lives, therefore Heritage Senior Living is committed to making it a meaningful and pleasurable experience for our residents.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables served daily
- Meals cooked from scratch
- Fresh eggs served
- Monthly theme lunches or dinners
- Specialty food action stations monthly
- Vegetables used from local Wisconsin farmers
- Wisconsin cuisine focus
- Homemade soup, salad and fresh baked bread served with daily meal
- Table-side visits by the Culinary Chef to enhance the dining experience
- Individualized meal selection and menu planning
- Special Diets such as: Low Sodium, Diabetic, Pureed Diet, Mechanical Soft Diet, Vegetarian, Kidney Health Diet, Gluten Restrictions