Heritage Senior Living offers a full continuum of care, including Independent Living, Assisted Living (RCAC), Enhanced Assisted Living (CBRF) and Memory Care (CBRF), meaning we can offer the right amount of care for each resident’s individual needs. Many of our communities feature several or all of these care levels, allowing individuals to age in place as their health needs change.
Upon admission, each resident receives a thorough assessment to determine their particular care needs and establish which level of care will be most suitable. Assessments are completed regularly afterward to ensure our residents continue to receive the optimal care for their changing needs.
Heritage Senior Living’s approach to care encompasses several disciplines, providing our residents with the best possible care on multiple levels. Our Continuous Nursing Care Approach is overseen by a director of clinical operations and a director of nursing (both RNs), with community-level support from 24/7 LPNs and CNAs. Beyond that, we provide personal nutritional/culinary programming and a person-centered life enrichment calendar comprised of exercise and spiritual and social activities.
Heritage Senior Living provides care for residents in the comfort of their own home, offering a combination of clinical excellence and sophisticated rehabilitation programs to enhance and maintain their busy, active lifestyles.
- Orthopedic Aftercare
- Wound and Ostomy Care
- Diabetic Care and Therapy
- Cardiac Care and Therapy
- Pulmonary Care and Therapy
- Post Stroke and Neurological Care
- Oncology Care and Therapy
- Neurodegenerative Care and Therapy
- Incontinency Care and Treatment
- Medication Management
- Coumadin-Anticoagulant Therapy
- Fall Prevention Programs
- Pressure Injury Prevention
- In-house Specialists: Family Practitioner, Audiology, Podiatry, Dentistry, Ophthalmology
- In-house Partnerships: Hospice, Home Health, PT, OT, ST